Returns:Our return policy ranges from 7 days to 30 days depending on the return policy period specified in the "Returns" section of our online product that you have bought. The return policy begins from the date that you receive the product at your location. If you exceed the return policy period, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds, returns, or questions! We respond within 24-48 hours.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
- We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Apparel that is customized by the customer cannot be returned.
- Apparel that is branded and / or designed by ERGOFINITY cannot be returned.
- Gift cards.
- Downloadable software products.
- Some health and personal care items.
To be eligible for a Return:
- Product must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition that you received it.
- Must be in the original packaging.
- Must be within the return policy period.
Returning Product Requirements:
- To complete your return, we require you to provide us with a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You (buyer) are responsible for any shipping costs associated with returning / sending the product back to us for a refund.
- We reserve the right to review and confirm the condition of the product upon receipt before providing a refund. (If you are approved for a refund, we will refund you the amount you paid for the product minus the shipping cost we paid to ship the product to your location. Domestic and International Shipping is non-refundable.)
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Reach out to us for assistance and where you should ship the product.
There are certain situations where only partial return refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any product not in its original condition such as opened, used, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Some products that are returned past the return policy period of each product after delivery.
Exchanges (if applicable):
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- If you need to exchange a product for the same product, send us an email at email@example.com.
- We'll reply with return instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
To return your product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for the return. We'll reply with return instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your product to us. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, our cost of shipping a product to your location will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping a product valued over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved for a refund, we will refund you the amount you paid for the product minus the shipping cost we paid to ship the product to your location. Domestic and International Shipping is non-refundable. You will be offered the option to receive either store credit for the refund or a refund back to your method of payment. You must apply for a refund within the return policy of each product.
Typically, store credit will be available to you much faster than a credit issued back to your method of payment, which can take some time before it is officially posted in your bank account.
Sale Products (if applicable):Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Partial Refunds (if applicable):
If the product that you have received has a defect or damage, you may be eligible for partial refund instead of shipping the product back to us.
- Accept products that are defective, broken, or have been damaged during shipping.
- Accept certain products that are past the return policy period. (You must have had contacted us during return policy period to be eligible.)
- We require additional proof in the form of 2-4 pictures or video showing area of damage, defect, or anything else wrong with a particular product. (We are required to provide this to our manufacturers so they can address and fix issues in the future).
- Reach out to us for assistance either by messaging or contacting us at email@example.com.
Late or missing Refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- Check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts:If the product was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return minus our shipping cost to ship to your location. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he / she will find out about your return.